Tuesday 27 September 2016

Birthday Bash Ice Cream Wallpapers

Birthday Bash Ice Cream Wallpapers

     That's not all though! Today is a special Monday because it marks my two year anniversary for writing for this glorious website. To think it's already been two years is mind blowing. Do I get my honorary diabetes membership card yet? Like last year, I'd like to thank you all for your continued support and all of the friends I've made along the way. We're trying to take this website to a whole new level and we couldn't do it without each and every one of you. Now with that said, let's have some cake, errr ice cream!  
Since it is my two year anniversary, I’d say Perry's Birthday Bash ice cream is the perfect flavor to celebrate the occasion. This is actually my first time trying Perry’s ice cream so why not break into it with something celebratory?
      At 70 grams a serving, I was expecting a bit more resistance when scooping some into a bowl but it was reminiscent to scooping a slow churned flavor. Thankfully the texture matches up with the density confirming that this is a premium ice cream. As for taste, it’s not as potent as I was expecting. The base is more reminiscent of sugar cookies than cake but I’m not complaining. Birthday cake flavored bases can be overbearing and too sweet but I’m happy to report that Perry’s took a more restrained route

Birthday Bash - Perry's Ice CreamPerry's Ice Cream

Images for Birthday Bash ice cream

Birthday Bash Ice Cream | Penn State Berkey Creamery

Great Value Birthday Bash Ice Cream Cups, 3 fl oz, 12 count - Walmart ...

Perry's Ice Cream Birthday Bash Premium Ice Cream, 1.5 qt - Walmart ...

On Second Scoop: Ice Cream Reviews: Perry's Birthday Bash Ice ...

ice cream vs. birthday bash ice cream - Compare which is healthier?

birthday bash mp3 download

Calories in Kroger Birthday Bash Ice Cream - Calories and Nutrition ...

Calories in Great Value Birthday Bash Ice Cream Cups - Calories and ...

Calories in Great Value Birthday Bash Ice Cream Cups and Nutrition ...

Perry's Birthday Bash Ice-cream | Facebook

Birthday Bash Ice cream Yum!!! - Facebook

Birthday Bash Ice cream - Luuux

Hy-Vee Birthday Bash Ice Cream Cups 12Pk | Hy-Vee Aisles Online ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment